Custom Engraved Metal Tags
Custom Engraved Metal Tags made to your specifications and sold in bulk. Available in many shapes and sizes.
Custom Engraved Metal Tags, Metal Tags details and material choices:
- 18 gauge (0.040″) thick with mill finish
- Solid brass
- Brass metal tags are an old favorite with many of our customers due to their corrosion resistance and classic good looks.
- Laser engraving provides excellent readability of the text because of the resulting dark brown text against the brass background.
- A fiber laser is required for engraving brass as a CO2 laser will not work.
- 0.050″ thick
- 12 color choices – Black, Blue, Brown, Gold, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, Turquoise and Yellow
- Anodized Aluminum tags are the best choice when you require a colored metal tag due to the anodizing process. This process permanently seals the dye color into the pores of the aluminum under a glass clear, sapphire hard, oxidation layer making it a permanent part of the aluminum itself. This transparent oxide makes the surface of the tag very scratch resistant. The engraved tag will remain readable for an extended time even in harsh conditions where it may be subject to abrasion, severe weather conditions or harsh chemicals.
- 0.050″ thick
- Type 430 stainless steel with a tumbled finish
- Stainless steel tags are the most durable tags we offer. This material makes for hard and corrosion-resistant metal tags. All of our stainless steel tags are tumbled and polished to remove sharp edges and provide a smooth finish. Laser engraving provides excellent readability of the text because of the resulting black text against the silver stainless steel background with no use of Cermark. Cermark is required when engraving with a fiber laser.